Baby Schey’s Safari-Themed Nursery Reveal
With two weeks until our baby boy arrives, I thought it would be the perfect time to share some shots of his nursery. We went for a playful jungle and safari vibe with a lot of animals and natural textures. Instead of the usual baby blues, we went for a gray and green color scheme that hopefully he’ll like as he grows up. We purchased almost everything online, so scroll through below for where we purchased it all.
We loved putting together all of these pieces to create a fun space for our little man. See below for where we purchased everything.
– Crib & Dresser from Restoration Hardware Baby
– Star Wall Decals by Urban Walls
– Green Rug from Wayfair
– Tree Stump End table fromWayfair
– Animal Heads from Rosenberry Rooms and Project Nursery
– Baby Animal Prints from ModernMixDesigns on Etsy
– Sheepskin rug from Wayfair
– Rope Lamp from Land of Nod (monkey not included!)
– Walnut Shelves from Wayfair
– Linens from Restoration Hardware Baby
– Grey Giraffe from Pottery Barn
– Chandelier from Restoration Hardware Baby
– Teepee from Inhabitteepees on Etsy
We’d love to hear about the ways you made your nurseries special in the comments below!
This entry was posted
on Friday, May 19th, 2017 at 12:51 pm and is filed under Decorating.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Published at Fri, 19 May 2017 16:51:39 +0000